New version nginx-rtmp 0.8 brings significant updates in live streaming engine.
- Absolute timecode support. Subscribers now receive consistent timestamps after restart.
- Interleaved mode (interleave on): better audio/video synchronization, silence detector support.
- Stream synchronization in 2-channel mode (sync 300ms; on by default)
- Fixed streaming from FMS/FMLE (to be merged later)
- Disconnecting idle publisher (drop_idle_publisher on)
- Client notifications NetStream.Publish.Start/Stop (publish_notify on)
- Starting stream with a key frame (wait_key on)
- Updated stat page with more data and colors
- Better performance
- Better memory usage
New directives are described on directives page.